What annoys you?

Talk about general stuff not related to Shadows & Silver. Just, please, no pointless spam.
Casa
Project Contributor
Re: What annoys you?

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:37 am

Squatting Monk wrote:See, and here's where perception comes in. I'd call Nexus action and Casa would call it RP. It's a mix of both, and you can get out of it what you wish. There was good RP to be found, true, but the action was what stuck with me.
See my edit above. No, I wouldn't call Nexus a RP server at all, just not put it into the same category as Soulforge etc.
As for our background, I was more referring to the other PWs we played... I know you played on the Moonshae Isles which were quite heavily RP orientated, while I played in Vives after Nexus, heavy RP as well.

Ben Harrison
Project Contributor
Google Talk:Ben.842@gmail.com

Post by Ben Harrison » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 am

Squatting Monk wrote:(as evidenced by Astra, my emo bi-sexual drow paladin princess. Yeah... :oops:).
*Swoon* She sounds like my kinda girl.

Squatting Monk
Head Developer
Google Talk:squattingmonk

Post by Squatting Monk » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

Casa wrote:See my edit above. No, I wouldn't call Nexus a RP server at all, just not put it into the same category as Soulforge etc.
As for our background, I was more referring to the other PWs we played... I know you played on the Moonshae Isles which were quite heavily RP orientated, while I played in Vives after Nexus, heavy RP as well.

Ah, I see. That's what comes from watching TV while I read. :P
Squatting Monk